January 06, 2008

Another Word-Merge Bingo

A few games after my last post's game, I ran into a similar situation where I had a Bingo that I wanted to play and Maven got in the way. Maven played ALIT next to the Triple Word on the right side. Now, my Scrabble vocab isn't impeccable, and it's possible I could've played an ING word off the G in the center/top of the board. But once again, I was able to play where I originally planned because my letters merged perfectly with Maven's ALIT. So Maven unwittingly added points to my turn.


Do you see the ING word I might've used in the top/center? If so, leave a comment here with what else could've been done.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read some of your posts and I do not see where you have any information on the word I see so much on the facebook scrabble game.
(OXYPHENBUTAZONE).

Of course it cannot be put down all at once, but how does one even build it up without someone else taking their spot... or are they faking a second person playing.

I see where you could have put the ing word. There may be several words you could use, but acting would go there just glancing at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home