September 26, 2005

Scrabble Memory Tool

If you ever want to learn something with a lot of words or names, using different memory tools can help. For instance, you might have used My Very Elegant Mother Just Sat Upon Nine Porcupines (or something along those lines) for the order of the planets when you were young. (First letter of each is the first letter of each planet, in order.)

I came up with one such tool for memorizing 3-letter SI+ words. All 3 letters in each word is used, in alphabetical order of the SI+ words:

My SIBling makes me SICk with her SIM City SINs. She SIPs far too many hard drinks, and -- SIR -- my SISter SITs on SIX men's laps at once!

The words:

SIB
SIC
SIM
SIN
SIP
SIR
SIS
SIT

With enough of these tools in place, you can make it easier to memorize the 3-letter list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home